Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Karin's Organza

Man! That is a bummer that Liz had so much trouble with the organza.  I didn't have much trouble with it beyond rolling the back side (since I don't have a sleeve board?!).  Up there is what I ended up with, heavily photo-shopped so you can see a little better.  The red lines are the back and the yoke and the black is the front. Down here you can see how I pinned the crotch. 
Tip: do not pin through all layers when pinning the back grain lines.  That makes it very hard to roll to get each side.  I had to repin many times because I kept pinning through both sides.  Try to just pin to the top piece of fabric.

And here's my lovely assistant. 
Ok, I know I said I'd try to get these guys done by 12/8, but I forgot about holiday crafting.  Project Jean-ius will be put on hold until 12/25 unless I miraculously finish my Christmas crafting early.  Hugs and kisses! love, Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment